- Robotic beggar earns L$ for you!
- Easy set up: Simply rez and touch!
- Sound voice pleads for L$. (voice speaks: “Lindens please. Please pay me your extra lindens. Any amount is appreciated. Thank you very much”).
- Text on screen begs for L$
- DropDown notice begs for L$
- “RightClick to Pay” text floats above (for clear direction)
- Donation program (similar to tipjar) accepts payment, and replies “Thank you. See you later”.
- Voice speaks within 20m diameter (10m radius each side)
- Appealing face and voice persuades sympathetic donators
- Non-threatening design, only speaks when approached
- Elegantly coded with no-lag, fast playing sound,
- Low prim (4prims)
- 100% donations paid to you
- Donation meter displays amount earned!
- Easy set up! Simply rez and touch (no config, no notecard, no programming)
Includes all of the above features. Edit General tab to change name. Edit Description field to customize your own hovertext. Move the contents to any other modifiable object to give your BegBot a new form!
okCopy: This means you can make copies of the item. okCopy is a better value if you might need more than one instance of the item.
Extra Backup Copies: Besides this item being okCopy, the inworld productPM store features an Express Redelivery Terminal, that will give you a few extra backup copies. Should you suffer the misfortune of a Second Life server losing your inventory, you can get more copies of your item at the productPM store Express Redelivery Terminal.
Genuine productPM technical support is included with this item.
I cannot find Tools / Edit / etc…
These instructions are based on the official Second Life viewer. Often productPM documentation refers to accessing an object’s Contents menu. Right-Click the item > select Edit (or Build if that is currently appearing) > then select the Contents tab.
Also available: Royal Charter economical 60-day license