Click Counter reliably keeps count of the number of times touched. Place Click Counter at your location to show how many times it has been touched.
- Reliably keeps count
- Shows how many times touched
- A useful way to show clicks
- Constant count:
- Script reset safe count
- Sim restart safe count
- Inventory re-rez safe count
- Straight forward basic counting
- No limit avatar restriction
- Count number flashes on click
- Internal light remains on at night
- Easy to use. No configuration required.
Here is an example of how Click Counter reliably keeps count. Say you have used Click Counter at your store, and it displays number of times touched: 90009. You need to relocate your store to a new location. When you re-rez Click Counter at the new location, it will still reliably display number of times touched: 90009. Click it again and the count will be 90010.
No configuration is required. Simply rez Click Counter where you like. Happy counting!
I cannot find Tools / Edit / etc…
These instructions are based on the official Second Life viewer. Often productPM documentation refers to accessing an object’s Contents menu. Right-Click the item > select Edit (or Build if that is currently appearing) > then select the Contents tab.