Hi 2 includes the original Hi, plus three new robotic voices, along with a new design and two extra sizes. The original Hi features are listed below these Hi 2 new features:
- Three new robotic voice sayings correlate with size:
- Standard size Hi speaks this audible voice:
- “Hello, Hi there”
- Tall size Hi speaks this audible voice:
- “Greetings, Welcome, Hi”
- Small size Hi speaks this audible voice:
- “Who dat? What it do, my rezalicious primster!”
- “Hi” is useful and fun. Click it to hear Hi say hi in a robotic voice.
- The original Hi robotic voice speaks:
- “Hi. If you like to say Hi, put your hand in the air, and say Hi. I say Hi, you say Hi”.
- To amuse you and your guests, sometimes Hi waves rapidly
- Set several Hi in a row for synchronized Hi.
- Welcome guests to your home
- Attract customers to your shop
- Inside your home Hi is a good friend ready to say hi anytime. Hi lights a warm glow at night.
- 1-prim, speaks for itself
- No set up required. Works when rezzed.
okCopy: This means you can make copies of the item. okCopy is a better value if you might need more than one instance of the item.
Extra Backup Copies: Besides this item being okCopy, the inworld productPM store features an Express Redelivery Terminal, that will give you a few extra backup copies. Should you suffer the misfortune of a Second Life server losing your inventory, you can get more copies of your item at the productPM store Express Redelivery Terminal.
Genuine productPM technical support is included with this item.
I cannot find Tools / Edit / etc…
These instructions are based on the official Second Life viewer. Often productPM documentation refers to accessing an object’s Contents menu. Right-Click the item > select Edit (or Build if that is currently appearing) > then select the Contents tab.
Also available: Royal Charter economical 60-day license