AutoLetter Sign 1
AutoLetter Sign 1
- Automatic lettering: Quickly provides a true life classic marquee look.
- Easy touch per letter: Intuitive interface, for smooth lettering set up.
- Menu selection: Dropdown menu for alphanumeric and select symbols helps with precision letter placement.
- Re-usable:Letters can be deleted for new message, without separately deleting the actual AutoLetter Sign.
- Symbols and numbers:# $ & ( ) : – ? “ @ ! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z [space]
- No configuration:Easy touch for selection. No separate notecard to program.
- Lighted:Each letter is balanced bright lighted, to help viewers clearly read your message day or night.
- 20m long x 15m high: Standard size AutoLetter Sign.
- Owner Only: AutoLetter Sign will only work for the owner.
okCopy: This means you can make copies of the item. okCopy is a better value if you might need more than one instance of the item.
Extra Backup Copies: Besides this item being okCopy, the inworld productPM store features an Express Redelivery Terminal, that will give you a few extra backup copies. Should you suffer the misfortune of a Second Life server losing your inventory, you can get more copies of your item at the productPM store Express Redelivery Terminal.
Note: This device uses a substantial amount of prims. Upon rez about 100 prims are used. Each letter rezzed, adds an additional prim. With all of the letters rezzed, the maximum prim usage is about 150 prims.
Genuine productPM technical support is included with this item.
From your inventory rez AutoLetter Sign to the general location where you intend to place it, then go ahead and position it as you like. You will see that your AutoLetter Sign shows three rows, where each row contains 17 letter buttons across.
Press a letter button and a dropdown menu will appear. From the dropdown menu, select the individual letter you want, and it will appear on your AutoLetter Sign.
Each letter button contains two responsive buttons, where one button is round, and the other button is rectangular. Pressing the round button in the center will trigger a dropdown menu of symbols and numbers. Pressing the rectangular button (surrounding the round button) will produce a dropdown menu of alphabet letters.
The letter Y and the letter Z are available from the dropdown menu produced by the round button.
A blank space letter [space] is available from the dropdown menu produced by the round button.
I cannot find Tools / Edit / etc…
These instructions are based on the official Second Life viewer. Often productPM documentation refers to accessing an object’s Contents menu. Right-Click the item > select Edit (or Build if that is currently appearing) > then select the Contents tab.