okCopy, okMod, 12 prims
Recommendation Station is a helpful tool to share landmarks and increase traffic.
- 8 Landmark ports
- Individual kiosk terminals to give out specific landmarks.
- Per port multiple landmark option
- A multiple landmark script is included to allow each port to give out multiple landmarks. This is useful should you need to provide more landmarks than the maximum 8 ports. The per port multiple landmark includes a selectable dropdown notice window, offering many landmarks from each port.
- Custom port hovertext
- Label each port with your own words displayed in hovertext. Changing the hovertext is easy and fast to update.
- Scrolling text sign effect
- The words “Landmark Recommendations” rotate around the top of your Recommendation Station.
- Extra Recommendation Stations
- 5 additional Recommendation Stations are included to give to your friends. Include your landmark inside when giving the Recommendation Station. These transferable Recommendation Stations are a practical way to give your friends and associates a gift that also helps increase traffic to your place/event/store.
okCopy: This means you can make copies of the item. okCopy is a better value if you might need more than one instance of the item.
Genuine productPM technical support is included with this item.
- Rez Recommendation Station from your inventory
- Move Recommendation Station to a location you like
- Recommendation Station rezzes as one attached item, so you will need to unlink.
- To unlink RightClick Recommendation Station > select Edit
- From your viewer screen > Select Tools > Unlink.
- Next you will want to place one landmark in each port.
- Drag and drop a landmark from your inventory to any ports labeled “Landmark”.
- To customize a port hovertext, RightClick > select Edit > select the General tab
- In the Description field type your custom text > Close window > LeftClick for new hovertext.
- To customize the folder name, replace the Name field with your custom text. (To clarify, this means that the name of the folder which the landmark is given in can also be customized by altering the text in the name field from the General tab).
Multiple landmark Set up:
- To expand the amount of landmarks, add the multiple landmark script.
- RightClick the port > select Edit > select the Contents tab
- Delete the script “LandMark port”
- Add the script “Multiple landmark”.
Congratulations with setting up your Recommendation Station!
I cannot find Tools / Edit / etc…
These instructions are based on the official Second Life viewer. Often productPM documentation refers to accessing an object’s Contents menu. Right-Click the item > select Edit (or Build if that is currently appearing) > then select the Contents tab.